We are pleased to announce the CCHS Graduation Ceremony for the Class of 2022!
Date: Saturday, June 4th, 2022
The ceremony is planned outside. The ceremony may be moved inside should the weather not cooperate.
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Time may change based on the rain forecast.
- Tickets are not required for the event if held outside.
- Tickets will be required for the event if the weather causes us to move inside. We will post the process for obtaining tickets if needed.
- School teachers and staff will be in attendance.
- Guests requiring accommodations (parking, seating, accessibility) during graduation should make requests as soon as possible and no later than Tuesday, May 31st.
- Please complete this form to request an accessibility accommodation for you or a guest – no later than Tuesday, May 31st, please!
- We ask all graduates to arrive by 7:30 AM in the Maroon Gym. Please enter the school through the exterior door by the Locker Room. (The Dining Commons are closed for All Night Live.)
- Graduates should only bring their cap, gown, and tassel. No purses, bags, flowers, or other items.
- We ask that graduates and families carpool given our limited parking
- All graduates and their guests should park in the student and turf field parking lots at CCHS.
- There will be no graduate or guest parking along the Thoreau Street entrance.
- Cars will only be allowed to enter the campus from the Walden Street entrance.
- Guests may also park at the Alcott School where a shuttle will depart every ten minutes starting at 8:00 AM
- Graduation will be covered live on both MMN and WIQH. On MMN, it will be on Channel 9 and 99, and also streaming video at https://concordma.gov/2408/Education . WIQH will broadcast the ceremony on 88.3 FM in the Concord area, and streaming (sound only) online at WIQH.org
- Both WIQH and MMN will provide live coverage of the graduation exercises
- MMN will rebroadcast the festivities at multiple later dates on Channel 99, and will also make it available on www.concordma.gov/MMN for streaming via their “on-demand” button
- The ceremony can be viewed on their Youtube channel. For further information, contact MMN at MMNetwork@concordma.gov, telephone 978-369-5038.
Click here for answers to frequently asked questions such as:
- Where do I park?
- Where do I sit?
- What happens if it rains?
- Where is the best spot for pictures?
- Will there be a professional photographer?
Graduates not Attending
- If any 2022 graduate is not planning to attend graduation in June, we ask that they complete this form so we are aware.