Saturday, June 1, 2019
11:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.
CCHS Football Field
All graduates should be in the Maroon Gym no later than 9:30 AM.
Please enter the school through the exterior door by the locker rooms and not through the front lobby as the dining commons will be closed for All Night Live.
Graduates should bring only their cap, gown & tassel to the Maroon Gym. (No purses, bags, flowers, etc.).
Graduation rehearsal will take place on Tuesday, May 28 at 9:30 AM and Wednesday, May 29 at 8:00 AM in the main gym
If graduation is held outside, no tickets are needed.
- You will receive a Connect-Ed message from Michael Mastrullo no later than 8:00 AM on Saturday, June 2, letting you know the ceremony has been moved inside.
- If the weather necessitates an indoor graduation, each graduate will receive three (3) tickets for admittance into the gymnasium (where the ceremony will be held) and two (2) tickets for admittance into the auditorium (where the ceremony will be simulcast).
- Graduates will receive these tickets when they pick up their cap-and-gown packets following graduation rehearsal on Tuesday, May 29 or Wednesday, May 30.
- Please note that seating is first come, first served.
- Additional guests may listen at www.WIQH.org or view at www.concordtv.org/watch-now (see below for more information)
- All graduates and their guests should park in the student and turf field parking lots at CCHS. There will be no graduate or guest parking along the Thoreau Street entrance. Cars will only be allowed to enter the campus from the Walden Street entrance
- Guests may also park at the Alcott School where there will be continuous shuttle buses to bring you to CCHS starting at 10:00 AM.
- Guests requiring accommodations (parking, seating, accessibility) during graduation should submit requests as soon as possible via the handicapped seating request form and no later than Wednesday, May 29.
- Please complete this form to request accommodations
For additional information, please see the Class of 2019 Graduation FAQ.