We are pleased to announce the CCHS Graduation Ceremony for the Class of 2021!
Date: Saturday, June 5, 2021
The ceremony must be outside. Rain dates will be June 6, 2021
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Time may change based on the rain forecast.
- Tickets are not required for the event
- School teachers and staff will be in attendance.
- Per the Governor’s mandate, masks are no longer required by graduates or guests.
- We have purchased masks for the graduates. Students will receive their masks when they pick up their cap and gown (June 1 or June 2 from 8:15 – 10:00 AM in the Learning Commons)
- Additional information can be found in this blog post.
- Guests requiring accommodations (parking, seating, accessibility) during graduation should make requests as soon as possible and no later than Tuesday, June 1.
- Please complete this form to request an accessibility accommodation for you or a guest
Arrival Times and Parking
- We ask all graduates to arrive by 8:00AM
- We ask that graduates and families carpool given our limited parking
Graduates not Attending
- If any 2021 graduate is not planning to attend graduation in June, we ask that they complete this form so we are aware.
More information regarding parking, arrival times, and live streaming will be shared in the near future.