9th Grade Registration for the 2023-24 School Year
Registration for incoming Carlisle Public Schools students is open from November 29, 2022 through December 5, 2022.
Registration for students coming from Independent Schools is open from January 3, 2023 through January 6th, 2023.
Do not currently have an Aspen account (no current CCHS student)?
- Click HERE to create an Aspen account by clicking the “Request an account” link under the Login ID field.
- If you are using an iPad, you must be in Safari to create a new account.
- After verifying your account, you will be able to log into Aspen using your new account credentials.
- Your username will be your email address.
- Click on the “Initiate” button in the “Start a New Online Registration” widget to the right under announcements on your homepage.
Currently have a CCHS Aspen account?
- Please log onto your existing Aspen account and click on the “Initiate” button in the “Start a New Online Registration” widget to the right under announcements on your homepage.
Documents required to register:
Please view the documents required to register on the registration page.
Incoming Carlisle Public School Students will only need to upload health documents. Residency, birth and educational documents do not need to be uploaded.
- Health Data Requirements: The Concord Public Schools and Concord Carlisle Regional School District, in compliance with regulations of the Massachusetts Department of Public Health, require a copy of the most recent physical and immunization record. The physical exam should be within one year of entry to school and is needed before a student may begin.
For registration questions – please email Erin Higgins at firstname.lastname@example.org
For technical help with your Aspen account – please email email@example.com