Due to school closure in light of COVID-19, work permits can be processed remotely by following the steps below. Applications take 24-48 business hours.
Procedure and forms for CCHS students
Step 1: Obtain a job offer from an employer AND download this Work Permit Application.
Step 2: How to complete the application:
- Fill out Page 1 with all of your personal information, your new employer’s information, and sign page 1
- Do not fill in permit number, date of issue, or expiration date
- Non-CCHS Students will need to include a scan of an ID that includes their date of birth
- Have the EMPLOYER complete and sign PAGE 3
- Your parent/guardian AND your signature are required on Page 4
- If you are under the age of 15, your physician’s signature is required on Page 4
Step 3: Scan your completed application and upload it by clicking here.
This is the only way we accept applications.
You will receive an emailed copy of your application with a valid permit number and authorized signature when processed.
For questions, email Adrienne Dunne at email@example.com