Teacher Schedule – Instructions
Follow these instructions to create your schedule in a Google Drawing and then embed it in a page.
In Google Drive:
- Log in to your colonial.net Google Drive account.
- Click on the link below to get the template.
- Select File – Make a Copy to make your own copy of the template. Rename the copy to something useful, like Your Name Block Schedule.
- Edit the template. You can add your classes, and add color to the cells by clicking on the paint bucket icon.
- Select File – Publish to the web and then click the Start Publishing button. This will generate the document link you need for your schedule page.
- Copy the Document link. See below.
- Select Pages – Add New.
- Give the page a name.
- Click the Add Media button.
- Select Insert from URL.
- Paste the Document link from Step 6 into the dialog box. You will see a preview of the file.
- Click on Insert into page
- Click the Save Draft button.
- Click the Preview button to preview the page. If you like what you see, you can click the blue Publish button, which will make it visible on the web.
This is what the template looks like before editing: