Using the Student Course Change Form

Once the Course Recommendation window for teachers and Course Requesting window for students has closed, any changes to recommendations and requests can only be made in Aspen by Guidance.

Use the Student Course Change form (Link) to ask Guidance to make changes to:

  • The course you are recommending for a student for next year
  • The course a student has requested for next year

There are three situations where you may want to ask Guidance to make a change.  They are summarized in the table below.

Please make sure you have talked with the student and/or parent before submitting change requests with the form