Distribution Times for Fall 2018:
All students must be accompanied by a parent or guardian.
Thursday, August 23rd 11:00 a.m. – 1:00 p.m. YOG 2019, 2020, 2021 only
Thursday, August 23rd 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. YOG 2019, 2020, 2021 only
Monday, August 27th 3:00 p.m. – 7:00 p.m. YOG 2022 only
Tuesday, August 28th 7:15 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. YOG 2019, 2020, 2021 only
Tuesday, August 28th 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. YOG 2019, 2020, 2021 only
Wednesday, August 29th 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. All Classes
Obtaining your Apple Laptop
As we start our fourth year of 1:1, full-time students enrolled at CCHS will obtain their Apple Laptop through:
- Borrow from CCHS
Students may borrow a laptop from CCHS free of charge*.
- The laptop, protective case, and power cord will be checked out at the beginning of the school year (parent or guardian attendance required, even if the student is 18 years of age.)
- Distribution times are posted at the top of this page.
- Students are able to bring the laptop between home and school during the school year, having 24/7 access.
- The laptop and power cord should be returned by a well-publicized date near the end of the school year.
- *Damage outside the normal scope of the AppleCare warranty coverage (such as cracked screens and liquid spills) will be the responsibility of the family. This is similar to charges for lost or damaged textbooks or other school-issued equipment for the student’s learning.
How can I learn more?